If you use your baths within our recommendations you should have little detox reactions.
A detox reaction occurs when toxins are moving rapidly out of the body. if you experience a detox reaction this means the detox is working well, but your elimination channels are not.
We prefer you to enjoy your detox experience so we recommend and use a gentler slower approach.
This should cater to most people’s needs. If you experience any of these symptoms, use half the amount of minerals and bath for half the recommended time, allow your body to tell you what it needs and adjust the minerals each bath until a full bath is tolerated.
Natural solutions for cellular detox reactions, click on the + sign to see the solution
Solution: Drink plenty of pure water and take a cup of our Digestive Detox Tea after the bath, take a shorter bath next time.
This indicates that the body wants to throw off toxins, vomiting is nature’s way to quickly purge toxins from the body. Occasionally this may be the prefered path for the body needing to throw off toxins. it is the quickest way out.
- Light headedness: The cellular fluids and lymph in your body is undergoing a shift or you may have had the bath water too hot.
- Fatigue: Can occur in the initial stages of detoxification (first 2-3 baths) because the minerals have had a strong detoxification effect.
- Achy Flu like symptoms: The cells are releasing toxins and this is a sign that the bodies natural healing abilities are working.
Solution: It is inconvenient, however it is a positive healing sign. Treat any flu symptom the same as you would treat the flu using only natural products. eg.
Headaches – use the suggestion above,
High temp – monitor it 4 times a day, rest, drink plenty of fluids pure water, herbal tea ‘Tranquility Tea‘ or fresh green juices, eat fresh juicy fruits for energy and easy digestion if you feel hungry.
Aches – rest, drink pure water take a magnesium bath with 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar. this will support muscle detox and help with acidity in the body. Your body is processing a lot of toxic release so it is important to support all elimination channels. See your natural health care provider if necessary for extra support.
Bath – continue to bath each day if you have flu symptoms, use 1/4 of the recommended dose and take 20 minute baths
- Pulling sensation from parts of the body: This can occur if an area of the body is very toxic, as the toxins are being pulled from the body some people experienced this sensation.
- Rashes: Are a sign that something is irritating you under the skin, and a release of toxins (acidity) is coming forth to leave.
Frequently Asked Q & A
Easy whole body detoxification
Don’t have a bath? – Take a Foot Bath Instead
First Aid Treatments
Bath Water and Temperature
NO Sharing the bath water
How many baths should I take?
Bath use and clean up
Precautions, When NOT to use Spirit Detox Bath